Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stampin' Up flower cards

I made this set of cards with birthdays in mind but maybe something else will come up before a birthday does.

 I used an old Stampin Up stamp. This is one of those sets I just had to have and then used it once or twice before it started collecting dust. For the first card I colored it in with colored pencils and the second with Copic markers. Both cards share the same design with different papers.

In the first card : The red paper is by Creative Memories and the yellow cardstock by Die Cuts with a View. The frilly twine is wrapped around the bottom of the yellow cardstock and I can't get the cardstock to stick to the red. I used my strongest adhesive, Tesa tape, and it still won't stay down. I'm thinking I need to take the yellow cardstock off and add dimensional adhesive to it. 


Here is the second card and I think the patterned paper is by Recollections.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: