Sunday, April 30, 2017

Coca-Cola Cards

Some new ATC's with the theme fabric. My fabric is the background.

The bottle cap is from Darice. I punched a 1" circle and stamped the words inside with alphabet stamps and black ink. The flourishes and Michigan die cuts were by Quick Kutz. I used the same alphabet stamps for the words in lower Michigan and wrote the "we call it" with a purple marker in the Upper Peninsula.

The silver metallic floss was in my stash as well as the Coca-Cola fabric. I did dry emboss the card base with the fabric already adhered with a Cuttlebug  folder (tiny circles) and a border folder by Sizzix. I also splattered the base with white paint but it's hard to see. The Michigan die cut and the base were inked with Black Soot distress ink with an ink blender both by Ranger. The edges are fraying and a little rough but I kind of liked that look.








Here are the links to the images:
Be Refreshed

Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What Brilliant makes, love the fabric and the tops. great embossing, for the bubbles? :) We call it pop here too.
Faith
x