Monday, March 27, 2017

Manly Monday Birthday Plane

Sorry for the delay. My Manly Monday card uses a Sizzix Plane stamp, stamped in black, and cut out with matching oval die. I cut out the shape in the center with the Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. That cartridge has some great shapes that don't require a ton of layering. I cut black paper to go on top of blue Creative Memories patterned paper. 

The next layer of paper is by Basic Grey and it is matted onto black cardstock (Recollections). The final layer is Coredinations frosted blue cardstock before adhering it to a white card base. The birthday stamp is by Stampin Up. I really took a chance on the sentiment. I had everything, and I do mean everything done with this card except the sentiment. I practiced many times before I got the courage to stamp it onto my card........and it turned out great or I should say, good enough for me. I hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.