Thursday, February 02, 2017

Ready, Set, Snow ATC's

I combined Faber Cassell blue gelatos with white paint and silver Metallic Rub by Viva. I took a paintbrush and smeared the mixture onto the white packaging I had around the house.
Then I stamped and heat embossed snowflakes by Lawn Fawn randomly in the sky.
I stamped some other small circles from the same set with Charcoal ink by Hero Arts.

On the bottom row of ATC's, I combined white paint by Ranger with Perfect Pearls and painted it onto white cardstock. I tore the edge of the white paper and smeared Versa Mark ink on that torn edge. I heat embossed with white glitter powder by Stampendous. 


The sentiment is Lawn Fawn and the silver snowflake is a package of confetti from Dollar Tree.


Thanks for looking.
UPDATED 9-2021

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, these are beautiful.
Faith
x