Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kindness Campaign Card Drive Brighten your day Card

My card today uses a beautiful Deep Red Stamp called 


I stamped this row with distress ink on Forever in Tim cream cardstock. I border punched the edge with a Fiskars punch. I did the same punch on green patterned paper by Studio G, which I think is a by company of Hampton Arts. I don't understand why companies do that where they come out with products under a different name. Smh.

The orangish patterned paper is by Basic Grey and the green background paper has been dry embossed with large circles. I believe that paper may have come off a store bought card. Please Recycle! The giant rhinestone is by Glitz and the sentiment sticker by K and Co.

This card is for the the Kindness Campaign Card Drive. Check it out and consider donating a card or two.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely colours and great recycling, you are really good at recycling.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Great card! Lots of subtle but gorgeous elements.