Thursday, December 01, 2016

Stampendous Glory Card

I'm hopefully back in full swing this December with some new things to share. Today I have two cards that are larger cards then what I normally make - size 6.5x5 and 5x6.5. 

The first card uses this Christmas sentiment stamp by Stampendous with Hero Arts black ink on a Sizzix scalloped oval die cut. The Cricut cut oval patterned paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the trees by Making Memories. In the upper right corner I placed a star sticker by Mrs. Grossman and from that sticker I inked rays with distress ink. It's subtle but still pretty.



This Christmas card use a sentiment stamp by Hero Arts with brown SU ink. Green die cut in the middle is Spellbinders out of Sunborn cardstock. The green cardstock on the left is by SU.


Here they are together.


Have a great day.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely cards and I love the traditional colours.
Faith
x