Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Family albums layout

Hello. It's my turn at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life blog (It ended in 2018 but the blog is still up for examples). It's great to get another LO in the books. For my card, I used patterned paper and letter stickers by Making Memories. A border-like stamp, ink, and circle punch by Stampin Up. The edges are outlined with an Autumn Leaves rub-on.


Here's the sketch:


Here's the full layout. Other than the card, I didn't do much but add some corners to a few boxes and labeling with Lawn Fawn stamps. I find that when I pile on a bunch of embellishments it looks too busy, in my opinion. I've seen these grown men look at their book and they are looking at the pictures and not the embellishments. 

I'm going with the plain and simple route so I don't: 
a.) Over obsess the little stuff that nobody is looking at
and
b.) Waste a ton of time doing letter-a.


Have a great day and thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS 9-21

No comments: