Saturday, October 22, 2016

Deep Red Stamps Crochet Thanks

Today's card uses a Crochet stamp by Deep Red Stamps. I heat embossed it with Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder. Then I added some distress inks onto my craft sheet and sprinkled it with Perfect Pearls. I sprayed the area generously with water and swirled the inks and Perfect Pearls together. I ran the stamped tag thru the colors and let it dry. I set a large silver eyelet through the hole.

The patterned paper is old by All My Memories and the yellow cardstock is by Sunborn. I used a border punch by Fiskars on the green paper. I dry embossed the paper under that with the swiss dot embossing folder by Provo Craft. The sentiment at the bottom is a sticker by K and Co.


Thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICTURE, LINK, AND LABELS 9-30-21

No comments: