Saturday, October 29, 2016

Birthday Butterfly ATC's

 For my ATC's today I made the background with a bunch of different dies that I already had cut out by Sizzix. The stamps are by Stampin Up, Sizzix, Recollections and TPC Studio. Ink by Colorbox, Stamp It and Hero Arts. The pearls are by Forever In Time and the rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap. 

The butterfly in the first card was colored in with Peerless watercolors mixed with water and Stickles. I popped it up with some foam by Tiny Crafts. There are two patterned papers and they are both by Recollections.

The second butterfly was colored in with the same except instead of Stickles I mixed in white Perfect Pearls. The second ATC is has been dry embossed the old fashion way with a metal stencil, stylus and a light board. 



Thanks for looking.

No comments: