Monday, July 11, 2016

Manly Monday Hang in There

Welcome back to Manly Monday. This frog stamp is so cute especially in multiple colors. I colored onto the rubber of this frog stamp with distress markers before stamping him onto white cardstock. I colored the eyes in with yellow powdered chalk which I applied with a Q-Tip. 

The sentiment is a Cricut cut from the Wild Card cartridge. I cut out of white cardstock and inked with Peeled Paint distress ink. The brown background paper is by Hot off the Press. The dragonfly is a Michael's/Studio G stamp that I fussy cut out. The last part of my card that borders on the not so manly part is the ribbon. The green ribbon is by Stampin Up and the brown by The Paper Studio. 




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the frog hanging from the tree branch