Thursday, June 02, 2016

Orange Celebrate Card

My card today is another graduation card. I started with white and black cardstock (Recollections) and cut the black 4x5.5. I cut the white cardstock smaller then the black and another piece for the lower portion. I rubbed an orange ink pad (Staz-On) over the white cardstock and let it dry. With the same orange ink I stamped a bunch of stars (Kitchen Sink Stamps) onto the larger white cardstock. Once the orange ink was dry I stamped the word "Celebrate" (The Paper Co) with black ink (Hero Arts). 

I die cut the cap with my Cricut out of black and grey cardstock (Recollections). I adhered all of the cardstock pieces together and added some black patterned washi tape to the bottom with a button like diploma (The Paper Studio) embellishment to the center.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment: