Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Geotag Balloon ATC

Today I have an ATC (Artist Trading Cards) that I made for a swap at Scrapbook.com. The theme: Balloons. I found this geotag cut with a how air balloon on one of my Cricut cartridges and really liked it. To add to it I decided to stamp a regular balloon stamp inside using a stamp by Stampin Up and charcoal ink by Hero Arts. 

I masked off some clouds using a small cloud Marvy punch and Post-It tape. I masked off the sun using a circle punch. The sun rays stamp is unknown but I can tell you that I used two different colors of distress inks to ink the stamp. Then I used Tumbled Glass distress ink and ink blending tool (Ranger) to ink the card except for some yellow ink on the corner of the sun and brown ink for the bottom.

Since this is a Geotag I thought it fitting to pin it to a map. So for bottom I decided to use vellum for my map. I inked up a map background stamp (Stampin Up) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I proceeded to color the back of the vellum with two Copic markers so it would match the background of the card. I used a Xyron 250 to adhere the vellum to the card. The travel word is ribbon (Queen and Co) that covers the line of the vellum. 






Thanks so much for looking.

No comments: