Thursday, May 26, 2016

We're Proud of You Graduation Card

You're probably thinking that I've been posting a lot of graduation cards lately. And that is correct. I made these cards a while ago and never blogged about them like I wanted to. It also seemed odd, well to me, to post graduation cards in October. I hung unto them and made it my goal to get these on the blog around May and June. I hope you find inspiration from them and keep coming back to see the other lovelies I'm working on. 

I cut a piece of blue cardstock (Recollections) to 4 x 5 1/2 and dry embossed it with a grad cap embossing folder (Darice). I heat embossed the sentiment and the diploma stamps (Michael's) with blue embossing powder (Ranger). I fussy cut the diploma and it adhered it to the frames. I do not know the manufacturer for the frames or brads.



Have a great Thursday.