Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Swimming Layout

A new layout today uses a kit by Queen and Co but I added a few things to it. The two tags, one with a bikini and the other with swim trunks, were cut with my Cricut and the Life's a Beach cartridge. I set a splash eyelets to each of them. I also added labels of who each kid is by using an alphabet  stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I also added some circle stickers by Sticko/EK Success.





The other side of the layout was basically done with added touches such as the Cricut cut date. I think it is the cartridge Cricut Basic Font and shapes. The circle is stamped with a Close to my Heart stamp with Colorbox pigment ink. Then the center of the circle is a splash eyelet same as the left side. I also added the same Sticko/EK Success circle stickers to the bottom because there was originally these large, bulky rhinestone butterflies that I had to replace with flat stickers. Everything else is by Queen and Co.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so fun!