Thursday, April 07, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs Thurs challenge

This week at Sassy Studio Designs the Thursday challenge is 

Anything Goes

For my card I decided to use the Hans Honey image. I printed him out and colored him in with Copic markers and colored pencils. I printed the sentiment from the internet. The white cardstock has been embossed with two embossing folders at the same time. The embossing folder on top consists of cogs (by Darice) and the one on bottom features arrows (Cuttlebug). (I'm really into arrows lately) The middle paper that hides the gap in the white cardstock is a space ship pattern by Karen Foster. On that patterned paper I stamped some gages/odometer looking things by Oriental Trading Co. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.





3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!! My 5 year old grandson would love this card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

My 40 year old son would love this.
A Super card.

Victoria Rowson said...

Brilliant card