Sunday, April 03, 2016

Black Cats Cards

Today's card is for you cat fans out there. I would love to get a cat but my husband has a hard time with cat hair. So I'll stick to stamping them for now. 

The cat stamp by Gina Marie and I've stamped it with black Versa Color ink onto white cardstock by Recollections. Then I die cut it out with a Dreamweaver Stencils Nesting Die. I die cut the bowl with my Cricut and the Cricut Sampler cartridge. The paw patterned paper is by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. I got the the sentiment online and printed it out. I think the aqua patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and the cardstock behind the patterned paper is by Provo Craft.


Then this one is a little bit simper and uses the same products as above, just no added color and the sentiment is by Die-Versions die cut with Recollections glitter paper.



Thanks for looking.