Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Let it Snow

Today I'm sharing a Sassy Studio Design card for the sponsorship at Crafting by Designs. The challenge theme is monochromatic. I used the Let It Go Sassy. I printed her onto Strathmore watercolor paper and colored her in with Peerless watercolors. I did color in her cape with Stardust powdered chalk mixed with paint. I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with distress ink and an ink blending tool both by Ranger. I added the image to the card with foam adhesive on the top and the bottom to fit over the rick rack.

The top patterned paper is by American Crafts and the bottom is by Basic Grey. The rick rack in the center is by My Mind's Eye and the snowflake stickers are by Jolee's/EK Success. The sentiment is by The Paper Studio.


Thanks so much for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the monochrome, and the Sassy image, such a pretty card.