Friday, March 18, 2016

Boy Teddy Bear Duet

I have two baby cards for you today. They are similar so I figured put them together in one post.

The bear stamp is by Stampin Up and it is stamped with Tsukineko brown ink and colored him in with Copic markers. I fussy cut the image out with a small white border around him and adhered him to two Cricut cuts. The first one in white patterned paper by The Paper Studio is from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy (Square 7) and the blue and brown patterned paper by Deja View is on the same cartridge as Square 5.

There are a lot of layers to this card. Starting closest to the card base is a light blue cardstock by Recollections. The white on top of that is the same patterned paper the bear is on. The darker blue paper is by Paper Pizzazz and the brown with circle like stars is by The Paper Studio. The sentiment is on Stampin Up grey cardstock and is made using Lawn Fawn stamps and brown ink. I think I should put an exclamation mark at the end. Hmm. 



The next card I stamped and colored the same way but I didn't cut him out. Instead I die cut the image with a Design Objectives die and inked the inside with distress ink. The die behind it is same paper as above and same cartridge (Square 3). The embossing on the brown cardstock is a Gina Marie folder called Fluff. That brown cardstock is by Coredinations. The blue grid patterned paper is by Basic Grey and the white paper is same as above. The sentiment is a stamp by Fiskars stamped in brown ink and the epoxy sticker is by Sticko/EK Success.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment: