Thursday, March 03, 2016

Autry James Layout

This little guy was born in October as stated  and they sent this in November and then a Christmas card in December. Can you say Super Mom! The pennants are made up with a bunch of scraps I found in my drawer. I tend to start my layouts by going to my scrap folders first. It gives me a place to start and I hate to throw the scraps away.

Pennants from left to right: patterned paper by Prima; next is an Anna Griffin stamp in Hero Arts Cornflower shadow ink on a gray SU cardstock; Coredinations brown cardstock; blue strips is My Mind's Eye; the dark color underneath is a green by Basic Grey; leaf patterned paper by Prima; glitter paper by Recollections; blue cardstock by Recollections that has been stamped with a Hero Arts stamp with Charcoal HA ink. The background paper is really old and from my aunt's stash that she gave me. The date and ink are by Stampin Up.



Thanks for looking.