Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Wedding Wishes

For today's card I used a bunch of stamps by Stampin Up and then the bottom left corner is a stamp of the bride and groom which is by Stampendous. I stamped each with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with Ranger's platinum embossing powder. Then I punched out each image with an EK Success circle punch along with the next size up to shadow the punch with the image or sentiment.

I love this patterned paper by Prima so much that I didn't want to cover it up so I used two pieces of vellum for my middle section. The closest vellum to the patterned paper is self adhesive and it is by Forever in Time. It has a tan hue to it. Then the vellum on top is by The Paper Studio and because I can never hide the adhesive well I did this; I applied regular adhesive behind the circles but for the edges I used Creative Memories clear photo corners to keep them close to the layer underneath. They are hard to see unless pointed out. I did want to mention that I did adhere the sentiment circle with 3D Zots.

I hope you like the card today.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment: