Friday, February 12, 2016

Skater Sassy Card

"Happy Friday!
The image below called Skater Sassy will be free for 24 hours on our Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group!! That means that after 24 hours the image will be removed from the group and you will no longer be able to receive it for free. If you miss it - you can still purchase the image in the Sassy store at regular price. If is not in the store, which I don't think this one is in the store, than you will have to wait until it pops up again. 

I printed Skater Sassy out onto X-Press It cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers. Then I die cut her out with a Lawn Fawn rectangle (I cut the feet off because I messed up on one shoe and then accidentally got pink ink on the other shoe. So bub-bye to the feet.) I put aqua polka dot cardstock by PTI behind the rectangle die cut, the orange patterned paper is by Basic Grey and the arrow paper is by Studio G. The star stickers are by Simple Stories and the skater sticker is by Creative Imaginations.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super card, love the image, think I missed it. Never mind I can always buy it LOL.