Monday, February 29, 2016

Manly Monday Dinosaurs

Today my card is for a younger male but still suits the Manly Monday theme. The patterned paper is by Making Memories and the black and cream colored cardstock is by Recollections. The dinosaurs are Stampendous stamps on Strathmore watercolor cardstock with black Hero Arts ink. I painted them in with olive and forest green distress inks and a water pen both by Ranger. I punched them out with an EK Success punch and then punched out the next largest circle in an olive green cardstock. I die cut the tags with a Sizzix die and my Cuttlebug. The brads and stamps are unknown but I believe the black ink is Hero Arts.




Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super selection of images, love the design too.