Tuesday, January 12, 2016

To Have and to Hold

Today I have another ring card for you. You can see the first one I posted HERE. The diamond is a Sweet Stamp Shop stamp however they no longer sell it. I think that you could use THIS one by Ellen Hutson or THIS die set or Lawn Fawn has a new stamp set. 

The actual ring is silver heat embossed white cardstock that  I did a Jennifer McGuire trick by taking the Versa Mark ink pad and patting it onto the cardstock in a large enough area to fit my circle punches. I punched a small circle first and then a larger circle just outside the small circle to make a ring. I used punches by Creative Memories and EK Success.

The rest of my card uses die cuts by Spellbinders and Stickles on my diamond. The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio and it is matted with a black cardstock by Recollections. The sentiment stamp is on a scrap of black paper from my stash. The stamp itself is by American Crafts that I heat embossed with silver embossing powder.




Thanks for looking.

No comments: