Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs Monochromatic

This week at Sassy Studio Designs the challenge is Monochromatic. I used the Praying Portrait for my card today. I printed it out onto watercolor paper and used Peerless watercolors and distress inks with a water pen by Ranger. I colored the eyelids with a light blue and then put blue distress Stickles on top of that. I cut the image down and matted it with a yellow cardstock. I decided to use scraps of patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket and Studio Calico. I covered the seam with a piece of yellow cardstock that I stamped with a border stamp by The Paper Co with yellow ink by Stampin Up. The flower is by Prima and I placed a strip of yellow Stickles on each petal. Then I placed three rhinestones in the center and the sentiment is a sticker by Studio 112.


Thanks for looking.