Tuesday, January 26, 2016

May God Bless You on this Day

This is another one of the wedding cards I made for my craft show back in November. I made a ton of them and it worked out to be my biggest sellers. This card uses a dollar bin stamp from Michael's which I think means it is by Studio G. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Stamp N Stuff embossing powder. I cut the circle out with the Creative Memories cutting system. I die cut the grey and sage dies out with my Cricut and the Lacy Labels cartridge. The sentiment stamp is unknown (I can't find that stinker anywhere) and I stamped it with a discontinued Stampin Up ink onto Making Memories patterned paper. The grey patterned paper is by The Paper Studio with the sage and grey cardstock by Recollections. The heart dies are dies by Lawn Fawn and the pearls are by Want 2 Scrap.



Thanks for looking.