Friday, January 15, 2016

Love Brought You Together as Husband and Wife

I have a wedding card to share today. This one uses a bell stamp by The Embossing Company. The date on it is 1993 which would make this my oldest stamp. I heat embossed it with Versa Mark ink and Stamp N Plus gold embossing powder. The image is on Ranger watercolor paper and was colored in with distress inks and a water pen. I die cut the bells out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with Squeezed Lemon distress ink.

The yellow border is a die cut by Cricut using the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge {Latice Border 1x11} and I've added a pearl by Want 2 Scrap in the center of each middle opening. The yellow cardstock is by Recollections and the peach cardstock is by 3 Bugs in a Rug. The background paper is a light glitter paper but I'm not sure of the manufacturer since I've had it for eons. The sentiment is a Stamping Scrapping stamp stamped with black Hero Arts ink. I matted the longer part of the sentiment with gold cardstock and used heart dies by Lawn Fawn to pull it all together.




Thanks for looking.