Sunday, December 06, 2015

You Light up my Life

I made this card using a stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shoppe. Unfortunately they no longer sell this stamp set but here is a link to their shop Sweet Stamp Shop. They have a lot of fun stamps. 

For this card I did a double embossing technique where I masked off the parts I didn't want to be blue and heat embossed the Ranger blue embossing powder. Then I came in again and just inked up the parts I wanted and re stamped the parts I wanted yellow. Yellow embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. After that I die cut the image with a Design Objectives die and inked the inside with distress ink before adding it to my card with foam adhesive.

The flower on the top and bottom started off as white Bazzill flowers that I colored in with a Copic marker. Then I cut it in half and tucked it under the die cut. My patterned papers are by Studio G {Yellow} and Creative Memories {Blue}.



Thanks for looking.

No comments: