Sunday, November 08, 2015

You're Special

Today's card features another dimensional flower that I made but this one is a little smaller then the others I've made. The flower was sprayed by Tattered Angels glimmer mist and then I did put Stickles along the edges. The center is a sticker by Doodlebug that I popped up with dimensional adhesive. The leaves are two separate Sizzix dies that I've had for quite a while. The cardstock for the leaves is by Provo Craft and the other cardstock is by Recollections. The patterned papers are by Pink Paislee, Basic Grey and Pebbles. I did layer the flower onto a Spellbinders die and then finished the card off with a Hero Arts stamp with their black ink.



Thanks for looking

SB.com-Warm wishes {1 Sizzix product}

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very pretty, love the design and papers