Friday, October 30, 2015

Deep Red Stamps Dress cards

Today I have two similar cards to share using a dress stamp by Deep Red Stamps that you can find at

or

I heat embossed each dress with Versa Mark ink and silver embossing powder by Hero Arts. Then I colored the dress in with powdered chalk mixed with white paint. It's a very soft pink color which matched the patterned paper by Making Memories. I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and then added Stickles to the flowers. The heart die cut is by Lawn Fawn and the rub-on sentiment is by Kaisercrafts. The grey cardstock is from Joann's.



For my second card, I fussy cut the dress out instead of using a die cut. I stamped the Stampin Up sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it in silver. I punched the sentiment out using an EK Success punch as well as the next largest circle out of the grey cardstock from Joann's. The ribbon is by Fiskars.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment: