Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Baby Teddy Bear Pink Card

Here is yet another baby card using the teddy bear stamp but this one is geared toward a little girl. I stamped the bear onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers. Then I die cut her out with a Spellbinders die and while the paper was still in the die I inked the inside with some Spun Sugar distress ink. The pink polka dot frame sticker under the image is unknown but the white cardstock behind it is by Recollections, The background paper is by Imaginisce. I thought the pink in the teddy's bow matched the pink in the patterned paper perfectly. Then to finish the card I wrapped some pink fibers around the card front and stamped the Sweet Stamps LLC sentiment with black ink onto white cardstock.
One thing I always do when making cards is work off the card first. So this card was made with this piece of patterned paper and once it was finished I added it to the card front. That way the fibers can't be seen inside the card and also if I mess up or don't like what I've done I didn't waste a card on it.



Thanks for looking.

No comments: