Sunday, August 02, 2015

Yellow and Green Flower Cards

I'm not feeling very cre8ive lately and have resorted to using sketches and challenges to get me going. These cards were made using a Scrapbook.com sketch. {see below}

The flower stamp in my card is by Inkadinakado and the circle stamp is by Colorbok. I stamped the flower with Memento black ink and the circle with Close to my Heart green ink and colored the flower in with Copic markers. I cut the circle out with my Creative Memories Cutting System. The circle mat behind the image is a Spellbinders die that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist color Mustard Seed. The top patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the bottom by Hampton Arts. The pennants are made with Bazzill yellow cardstock, Neenah Solar White cardstock and patterned paper by Provo Craft. The glitter paper is by Recollections and the ribbon is by Martha Stewart. I did pop the image up with a circle of yellow fun foam for dimension.



This one is mostly the same  except the mat circle paper is by Making Memories, the paper on the top is by Studio Calico and the paper on the bottom is by Provo Craft.




Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Cindy! super sweet, the flower is darlin...sooo cute! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Judy V said...

Hi Cindy! Beautiful cards! Love the yellow & green color combo, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both beautiful and summery, great combo and papers.

Tanja said...

love your coloring of that beautiful sunflower - thanks for joining us at ATSM

cm said...

Cindy, we all go through the 'missing mojo' phases, so your decision to go challenges to give it a boost is a wise one. Actually, if it weren't for challenges, I'd likely accomplish nothing! I'm a bit of a challenge junkie! Your card here: delightful! Your sunflower is beautifully coloured and the papers/banners are charming accessories! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
~c

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x