Thursday, August 06, 2015

Mini Cards

I have this wonderful group of mini cards to share today that I recently made for my aunt to put on gifts. Lots of different products went into making these so I'll summarize what I can.

The scroll sentiments like in the orange card along with the coffee cup and plate are by Lawn Fawn. I think all of the label like die cuts are by Spellbinders. I used a variety of border punches by Fiskars, EK Success, and Martha Stewart. Patterned papers: orange by My Mind's Eye, green by Colorbok and Bazzill, red and aqua in the baby card are by Basic Grey, red, white and blue paper by Cosmo Cricket, plaid paper by Die Cuts with a View, and the last one I see is the plaid with black and that is by October Afternoon.


Smile sentiment and baby sentiments by Gina Marie Stamps.


Long birthday sentiment by Hero Arts (red horizontal card ).



Leaf stamps are unknown.


Just for you sentiment is by Fiskars.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx