Friday, June 05, 2015

Whale Done Grad Card

My card today uses a whale and sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted. I stamped the whale with charcoal Hero Arts ink and placed the grad cap sticker from Jolee's on his head. Then I stamped the squirt of water in red ink by Stampin Up. I decided to do some waves under the whale by tearing some red cardstock by Coredinations. The sentiment is then stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The image was then matted onto red cardstock by Recollections. I cut the patterned paper by The Paper Studio to match my card base and decided that was all this card needed. So I adhered the patterned paper down to the card base and then the image in the center of the patterned paper. I think he is quite cute and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Have a great weekend.




Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Thank you for participating in Sister Act card challenge this week!
Kamila DT

Creations by Shirl said...

super cute, thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

Vic said...

Lovely card - the sentiment is fab, as is his graduation cap! Brill :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Patties Creations, for our "fathers day or graduation" challenge this month, Vic... DT x

Glittertastic said...

Hi Cindy - this is great - I love the sentiment on this card! Thanks for taking part this week at Simply Papercraft Challenges.

Hugs

Sharon
(Glittertastic)

Deborah said...

Sooo cute!!! Love it!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “FATHER’S DAY OR GRADUATION” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!