Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Graduation Gift Card Holder and more

 More graduation cards. I hope I'm not boring you with all these graduation cards. I was asked to make a bunch to sell at a boutique and I ended up making 50 of them. So I have a lot to show but don't worry I won't bore you with all 50.

The patterned paper is by Best Creations and I have it matted onto a piece of black cardstock by Recollections for the top two examples. My first card is a gift card holder. I folded the vellum, by The Paper Studio, into a rectangle shape with an opening at the top. I kept a gift card inside while I was making the pouch. The sticker on the vellum is by Reminisce and I put Glossy Accents by Ranger on the diploma. The grad cap is a sticker by Jolee's/EK Success that has a fun fringe tassel. The ribbon at the bottom is chiffon with a swirl patterned on it in black but I don't know the manufacturer because it was a prize gift but the circle border below the ribbon is a border punch and it is by Martha Stewart.




I stamped the grad cap and sentiment in black ink by Hero Arts and colored in the cap with colored pencils by Stampin Up. I die cut the image into a circle and matted a black circle and blue scalloped circle behind that. The black and white cardstocks are by Recollections and the blue is by Color Aid. The chiffon ribbon is by Pebbles and it is held in a cross with a brad by The Paper Studio.  



For this card I matted the patterned paper with grey cardstock by Bazzill and also used a blue diagonal striped paper by Studio G. The star and sentiment were both cut out using my Cricut and the small blue star in the center of the black star is a die cut by Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: