Thursday, June 04, 2015

Graduating Dog

I have a quick post for you tonight using a dog stamp and die by Lawn Fawn. I die cut the image out with watercolor cardstock and stamped the dog with Hero Arts black ink. I did a little watercoloring to color it in. I also die cut a dog from fun foam and adhered it to the stamped image. The grad cap is a sticker by Jolee's/EK Success that I added to the dogs head. Since I added fun foam to the dog I needed to adhere some fun foam to just the top of the cap. It all worked out and I liked it so much I made another one like it in different colors. 

The die cuts are by Spellbinders, border punch by Fiskars, ribbon from Michael's and patterned paper by Scenic Route. The black and white cardstock in my card is by Recollections. The sentiment stamp is by Clearly Besotted and it's stamped with Hero Arts ink.


Thanks for looking


2 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable card! I love the little graduation cap! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Elise C. said...

This is so cute! I really like the layout and the cute, little graduation cap! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :)