Thursday, June 04, 2015

Follow Your Dreams Card

I was recently asked to drop off some graduation cards at a boutique I use to sell at. I was really flattered that they called because people were asking to buy my cards. So that means for you that June will be full of grad cards. I hope you saw Tuesday's card because it is one of my favorites. 

So today's card I used some green cardstock by Coredinations. I die cut the cap using my Cricut and the Locker Talk cartridge. I like the different layers that you can cut out or not. The yellow and white cardstock is by Recollections. I used a Lifestyle Crafts square die behind the cap. The sentiment is by a company no longer in business. I think the name was The Pink Stamper. I stamped it with Hero Arts black ink and die cut it out with a Spellbinders die. But I didn't want to put the brads through the ends so I cut them off. The background is dry embossed with a Darice embossing folder with black cardstock underneath. 




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the star embossing behind the Graduation cap, yep! they are stars for passing.