Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Dragonfly Beauty

I love this new dragon fly stamp by Deep Red Stamps. You can find it at


I heat embossed the image with platinum embossing powder onto watercolor paper both by Ranger. I colored the image in with Peerless water colors and a water pen. When it dried I die cut it out with a Spellbinders die {Label 5, I think} and inked the inside with distress ink. I decided it needed a little sparkle, just a little added to the dragonfly. So I mixed Stardust powdered chalk with paint, both by Stamp N Plus and painted the mixture onto the dragonfly. It is really beautiful in real life but the pictures doesn't show its true beauty.

The rest of my card consists of this: patterned paper by My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey; blue cardstock by Bazzill; card base by Recollections; and a SRM Stickers sentiment.






Thanks for looking.

No comments: