Saturday, May 09, 2015

April came, April went.

I sent this card to two friends of mine that we said we would get together every other month and we didn't. The one sent me a text the very next day and we got the other one to join us too. It really is healthy for each of for different reasons to get out and have some girl time. The last time we got together my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much. 

My card design was simple and effective. Got love that. The die cuts are cut out from my Cricut and the Wall Decor and More cartridge. The words are alphabet letters by Lawn Fawn. The card base is white cardstock and the black cardstock are by Recollections. The patterned paper is by Bazzill.



Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great card and very appropriate!

CG said...

What a unique card!