Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mason Jar Friends

I'm here today with a friend card. I die cut the yellow and white die cuts in the center out from my Cricut. I stamped the Inkadinkado mason jar with black Hero Arts ink on the white and then again on some red cardstock. I cut out the red to form a label on the jar and stamped the word "friends" inside of it. In retrospect I should have stamped the sentiment in black so you could see it better but I stamped it in red. Then I stamped a bunch of the same heart inside the jar with red and yellow ink by Stampin Up using 1st through 3rd generation stamping. The card base is by Recollections and I adhered a piece of Pebbles red patterned paper to the top. The bottom is Basic Grey patterned paper that I fussy cut the design out on the bottom (I use the other piece of the cut out paper in tomorrow's card). I covered the seam of the two papers with Karen Foster twill and embellished with a few pearls.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment: