Friday, February 13, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Love

I thought I would put all my Sassy Studio Designs cards in one post for you to see. For each of the cards I printed the digi out onto Cryogen cardstock and colored the image in with Copic markers. Then I die cut them out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with Ranger's distress ink.

This first card is for the Thursday challenge Valentine's Day. I used patterned paper by Little Yellow Bicycle, heart sticker by Making Memories and sentiment by Momenta.



My second card is for Flashback Friday. The love sticker and red patterned paper are by My Mind's Eye. The blue patterned paper is by Deja Views and the cardstock are by Colorbok and Recollections. I added a Want 2 Scrap rhinestone border onto the image and also a Studio G vellum sentiment to the top.



Then my last card is for the Sassy Facebook group challenge. Each month they give you a free image and you have to use it and post it before the 26th of each month. My card base is made out of a Spellbinders die and Recollections pink cardstock. The rest of the card: the ribbons are by Recollections and Heidi Swapp for Fiskars and stickers by Sticko a division of EK Success.


http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ Pink, hearts or Valentine's


6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hoi

Heel toffe kaart. Mooi gedaan.

grtjs
Claudia

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great set of cards, the images are super! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Gale said...

What a pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our "Hearts Challenge" and we hope to see again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Beth F. said...

Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Heart Challenge! We hope to see you again with the Animal challenge that begins today.
Beth, GDT
Beth's Beauties

bumblebee creations said...

very fun card!Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer --Rhonda