Monday, February 23, 2015

Manly Monday Compass

Welcome back to Manly Monday. Please click on the blog name to be directed to the masculine card.






My card today features a stamp by The Paper Company which I debossed the image and then stamped it inside the debossed space. The ink I used for the image in by Hero Arts. I inked the edges of the images circle with distress ink and an ink blender both by Ranger Industries. The sentiment stamp is by Fiskars and I heat embossed it with Versa Mark ink and Ranger embossing powder. I did the sentiment onto vellum by The Paper Studio. The camouflage paper is by the too.  

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love your card! i think i have all those materials, i will five it a try

Unknown said...

Thank you for including my card on Manly Monday!