Monday, February 02, 2015

Manly Monday World Blueprint sketch card

UPDATED 9-12-21
To put my card on top

So I really love these Tim Holtz blueprint stamps for masculine cards. I think they are fun and aren't frilly or cutesy like a lot of images are. Don't get me wrong I LOVE that cutesy stuff but I just don't think the guys in my life would appreciate them. So I often turn to this stamp set for Manly Monday. 

I stamped the Tim Holtz world stamp onto Ranger watercolor cardstock with Hero Arts black ink. Then I colored it in with distress markers and water also by Ranger. Then I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside of the cardstock while it was still in the die. I matted the image onto Die Cuts with a View green cardstock with the edges rounded to match the die-cut. The brown card base is by Coredinations and the blue cardstock is by Bazzill. The washi tape on the left side is by We R Memory Keepers and the sentiment sticker is by Pebbles. 



Welcome back to Manly Monday. I have 10 wonderful masculine cards for you to see. Please click on the blog's name and be directed to the card.


Brenda's Card Corner

Dwie lewe raczki

Deb's Crafty Time

Crafty Stamper

Claudia's Kaartjes

Weren't those fabulous? I got ideas from each one. If you like what you see here at Manly Monday why not become a follower? That way you won't miss these posts. Thanks

Thanks so much for looking.




20 comments:

Gaylynn said...

It's awesome what your did with the world stamp. Awesome masculine themed post. :)

Unknown said...

What a great masculine card!!! I love the coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

Byrd Street Studio said...

Cindy, this card is so great on so many levels. Definitely masculine (and thats not often what I create, so appreciate this) and the papers show so much texture! Love your coloring on the stamp, too. Frodted Designs appreciates your joining us for this weeks challenge. Tommy Jo DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful..... love the stamp, and great job on this. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the globe!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Peggy said...

The perfect manly card! Love the globe and fabulous water coloring!

Colleen said...

What a great masculine card...love your color and paper selection! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Cindy! I love the colour combo you've used and the blueprint globe looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the blueprint globe stamp-thank you for showcasing my card
Carol x

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

Katy said...

Love the arrows and the globe...great card! Thanks for linking up to Frosted Design's Direction Challenge!

michele said...

Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Kathryn said...

great card! I love love love Tim Holtz. :) Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting!

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

C.Lam. said...

WOW Wow wow! Loved it!!!!! Stunning!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Frosted designs!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous colouring and colours. Makes me want to get that stamp! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Lynda said...

lovely card, love the colors and the layout. Thankyou so much for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting! Lynda DT xx

Raechelle Bellus said...

Nicely done! I love the colors and stamp! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

sammi said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "No Pink Or Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting