Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Floral Mosaic Card

I have a Deep Red Stamps card to share today. I stamped the Floral Mosaic stamp with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger silver sparkle embossing powder. Then I colored it in with Peerless water colors and fussy cut it out. I used watercolor paper by Ranger for the image. The blue cardstocks are by Recollections. The image is inside negative die cuts by Spellbinders. The ribbon was from my stash, I think from Michael's and the sentiment sticker is vellum by K and Co which is on white cardstock.

Thanks for looking.


http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/ Anything goes Stash Ribbon

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Wow that emboss resist hydrangea is just GORGEOUS! SO blue and beautiful!

Nikki said...

Lovely card with a very pretty image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
Rose DT member x

Lynn's Place said...

Fantastic entry..thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by to play again <((><

Blankina said...

Your card looks so interesting! Glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps this week, please come back soon,
Hugs Blankina

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my....this is very pretty. Really nice effect with the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week.

NieNie said...

I like how your mosaic looks like a mandala or medallion. The colors are so pretty together!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT