Sunday, February 15, 2015

Christmas Cards Mid Month

Today is mid month for the Christmas Cards all Year Round challenge. The challenge is to create a Christmas card using only red and white. I rather liked this challenge and made three more cards to share today.

The first one I used Teresa Collins patterned paper for the background and then I die cut the white cardstock label shapes from my Cricut. I used the larger ones upright and the smaller one as a label for the sentiment sticker by Cloud 9 Designs. Then I placed the ornament stickers onto the die cuts and poked a hole in the sticker to the back which I threaded the hole with white floss to make them appear as though they are hanging down.



http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ Occasion other than bday

My second card is a shaker card using candy cane and snowflake shaped sequins by American Crafts to fill the inside. The houndstooth cardstock is unknown but the foliage sticker on the left is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the sentiment sticker is by Mrs. Grossman's. The shape of the window is a Spellbinders die cut and the window film is by 3M.



Last card. I used the same houndstooth patterned paper in the shape of a frame and filled it in with two Martha Stewart ornament stickers. I did the same floss thing from the first card and the same sentiment sticker as the second card.



 I think I may have made these cards in this order by using components from the first and second card to create the third. Luckily when I send them out this December, no one will know.
Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

A parade of great red creations! Just love all the Christmasy spirit!

Judy V said...

Great Christmas cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great Christmas cards, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Sue x

Unknown said...

Loving the shaker card!!Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx

Whimsey said...

Cute ornament; love the 'real' string!

Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

Unknown said...

Such a pretty and festive xmas card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Beautiful card, the colors are perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Quick Quotes Friday Challenge. We hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Martha Lucia DT Member

michele said...

Lovely cards :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks for sharing your work with us at Quick Quotes! I am already a fan and follower!!! good luck!