Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sparkly Sassy Elsa

My card today is for the Sassy Studio Designs sponsorship for 
theme is. 

I printed Elsa on Cryogen cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers. I added Stardust powdered chalk mixed with paint, both by Stamp N Plus, to her cape. Then I die cut her out with a Lawn Fawn die cut and matted that die cut with blue cardstock by Bazzill. The glitter background cardstock is by Core'dinations and I dry embossed it on the top left and bottom right corners with a Gina Marie embossing folder. The ribbon I used to cover the seams is by Stampin Up. The one small snowflake is a punch by Creative Memories and the other two I cut out using my Cricut. I then covered them with adhesive and sprinkled them with SNP's fine white glitter. 

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

andree said...

I love your gorgeous card, such a fab design and beautiful image and colours. Thank you so much for joining us this time at Party Time Tuesdays, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

sian said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner