Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Thanks Cards for Chalk Ah Lot Café

I forgot to post my Chalk Ah Lot card for the start of the last challenge. So today I will post both cards. The challenge is Thanks/Thankful/Thanksgiving with chalk. All of the powdered chalk I used on my two cards is by Stamp N Plus. I combine the powdered chalk with their paint and use a fine-tip paintbrush to apply the mixture to my card. I used many different colors for these two cards which can be found over on the right-hand side of the website.

For the first card, I stamped and heat embossed a cornucopia stamp by Stamp N Plus. Colored it in as told above and then inked the edges with distress ink. The image is matted onto patterned paper by DCWV and adhered to the card front with foam adhesive. The card front has patterned paper by K and Co, a doily by Little Yellow Bicycle, the ribbon by The Paper Studio, and a wooden feather by Maya Road that has been painted with red crackle paint by Ranger.


My second card is an embossing folder by Cuttlebug that I painted over the raised area. The sentiment is by Stamp N Plus and the orange paper behind is by CGull.



Thanks for looking.

No comments: