Friday, August 15, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3 Jennifer

So.......As you know I'm taking Stretch Your Stamps 2 which is an online course taught by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner, and Debby Hughes. Big fan of three ladies and the talent, techniques and ideas that they bring to the papercrafting scene just awesome for lack of a better word. Well I meet a new name that I fell in love with her videos and style. Her name is Jennifer Rzasa and she was so fun to listen to and watch on her videos for the class. I think she will be an upcoming name to look out for with lots to show us. 

My card today is loosely based on her card. I was completely inspired to use stars after I saw them on her card. I have this new die cut set with little stars, hearts, pennants, and arrows I think that I pulled out and used. The lighter blue stars were white cardstock that I rubbed Broken China distress ink on {ink pad directly to paper} to get those couple to stand out and make the person look at the wave of stars. 

Otherwise my card is pretty easy. The card base is by Coredinations, the die cut scallop circle is by Spellbinders, the stamp with circle sentiment is by Stampin Up, and the patterned paper is unknown. 

Check back this whole weekend as I go through the class and make examples. I have five more cards on deck waiting to be photo edited and then posted here for you fine people. 




1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love your card and the colors you used!!