Thursday, June 19, 2014

Frog card

Isn't this little frog stamp the cutest? He was hidden behind some bigger stamps and has probably been there since the basement became my studio. Well I pulled him from the back and stamped him on to Cryogen cardstock with Memento Ink. I colored him with Copics and die cut him out with a Spellbinders die. While the paper was still in the die I inked the top with blue and the bottom with green distress inks by Ranger. The lacy circle behind the frog is also a Spellbinders die cut out of Bo Bunny cardstock. The patterned paper is unknown and the blue carstock is old by Sunborn. The two ribbons are by Martha Stewart and the stamped sentiment is by Hero Arts in Stampin Up ink.

I hope you will hop back tomorrow for another new card. Thanks for stopping by. 





No comments: