Wednesday, April 09, 2014

myStamp Box Robot card

I have a new card using myStamp box stamps that I want to share today. I should have used this little robot guy for Valentine cards but missed the boat on that one. This would be an adorable anniversary card or just one to say I love you. 

I used the robot and sentiment from the stamp set


I inked up my stamp with an SUngrey color and then wiped the ink off the heart. Using a distress marker, I colored in the heart and then fussy cut the robot out. I then stamped the sentiment and die cut it out. While the die cut was still in the die I added some of the same distress marker color using an ink blender. 
The background patterned paper is by Stampin Up and the black die cut DP is by The Paper Studio. I inked the edges of the red DP with distress ink and an ink blender. The ribbon is double sided and is by The Paper Studio too. All of my cardstock in this card is by Recollections. My die cuts are by Quickutz {black}' Spellbinders {rectangle} and Papertrey Ink {heart}. The red heart is the polka dot background paper that I covered with distress ink and let dry. Once it was dry I coated it with glitter using a Wink of Stella pen. When I adhered the card together I used SU foam adhesive on the red heart to pop it up. 


That Jennifer McGuire is a pretty awesome influence on me. Never before had I used hearts until watching her videos and her wonderful card designs and techniques. Stop by her BLOG or YOU TUBE to find wonderful techniques and inspiration.


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Thanks Cindy I would be honored to post my card thanks again and very cute card!!!