Saturday, January 18, 2014

Easter Calendar Layout with Chalk eggs


I have a calendar layout to share using a Stamp N Plus stamp, powdered chalk, and paint. When you mix the powdered chalk with paint it creates a new medium to color in your stamped images. It doesn't take that much mixture to cover in an average size image and when I am finished painting an image I can not waste the leftover mixture. What I do is take a large paintbrush, dip it into the mixture and paint a piece of white cardstock. I end up with a handful of pieces of paper like this in all different chalk colors. For this layout, I took the three colors you see below and punched them out with an oval punch. I added the letter stickers {old alphas by Creative Memories} and used them as a design piece and as my title for my layout.
The patterned paper for my layout is by DCWV. It's part of a zoo stack but it was the best I could do with the colors the kids wore. I think this year I will need to communicate the colors they can wear according to my Easter papers. I'm sure they'd love that- yeah probably not. 
The swirl is a canvas sticker by Little Yellow Bicycle and to finish I stamp the He is Risen stamp sentiment from Stamp N Plus, see below, in blue onto white cardstock. The blank calendars are from Current. 
Thanks for stopping by.
UPDATED 3-27-22 FONT AND PHOTO PLACEMENT AND SIZE. TITLES 

No comments: